Saturday 25 November 2017

All change






Our last outing in London was the most touristy thing we've done while we've been here - the changing of the guards at Buck House. It was literally crawling with people clutching rug rats, smart phones and selfie sticks. Needless to say - I couldn't see a bleedin' thing being just very slightly vertically challenged (though not to be mistaken or described as short - I am 5ft 4inches and that is AVERAGE HEIGHT) I was also not going to get any extra inches from a ride on Nigela's shoulders because he'd sloped off to the barracks as he'd had a tip off that better shots were on offer down there. I made do with people watching and a mini argy bargy with a woman and her extremely large backpack - which I took umbridge to having shoved in my gob every time she thought she'd caught sight of a bearskin on the move.  


No comments:

Post a Comment