Saturday 11 November 2017

A wee dram-a





Have I mentioned the new love of my life - Trinny Woodall - my best friend in all the world - if only she knew me. Trinny has replaced my previous best friend in all the world - Nigella Lawson. And it's actually quite funny because they've shared the same bed fellow - Charles Saatchi&Saatchi. I dragged my very own Nigela (Nigel A...lbert) to Scott's which is their favourite hang out and the scene of many of their 'scenes' in the hope that at least one of them would be there. Scott's was the venue for the infamous nose pulling scenario when Charlie put his hand over Nigella's schnoz but I say given she had allegedly taken cocaine every day for a decade, he was probably only helping her keep it clean. Anyway I was gutted that not one of them was there on the night we went, so I buried my sorrows in an apple pie and a very long line - for the toilet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment