Thursday 7 December 2017

The whole block.


Much ado at Dean and Delucca today with a mega film crew swarming all through the store and sprawling across most of Broadway. There was much excitement and as I paid for my jammy cronut I asked what the fuss was all about and was told a movie scene was about to be shot with OMG none other than, Jenny from the block - yes it was true - Jennifer Lopez herself was turning up and was expected to rummage around the mushrooms and the figs in a scene for her new movie. I was prepared to wait no more than 2 minutes as I was rushing down to Bloomingdales to see if they had any flared jeans in and she must have known that because within one and a half minutes, she was ushered in and the camera's were rolling. That tiny dot in the blue headscarf is really her and I got quite a decent view as I was part of the crowd walking in and out while the filming was on. I'm pretty sure I will make it into the movie because at one point we clocked each other and I made the Oh sign to her and she knew perfectly well what I meant - J'Loh - we could definitely be the next big thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment