Sunday 17 December 2017

Pucci


When we got onto the subway and sat next to this woman last week, we honestly thought she had made a taxidermy handbag out of her terrier. I was sitting right next to her and it was actually quite hard to ascertain what she was clutching. I kept feigning interest in things over my right shoulder to give myself a chance to have a squiz at what she'd got on the seat beside her. But all I could really see were two rather mangy, misshapen looking back legs and feet (and that was just her). I kept trying to engage Nigel in the activity but he was 2 seats away so had no chance to scope it out. Luckily she got off before us giving us a good look at what we now realised was a fully formed doggy bag - but thanks be to God - just a pretend one ie no formaldehyde involved. Mind you it has given us some good ideas and paws for thought re the Jack Russell and how useful he could eventually be.

No comments:

Post a Comment